We have recently completed the design, manufacture and installation of Tong Garden Centre’s new Houseplant and gardening products retail area as part of their 15,000 sq. ft expansion project.
Set in 17 acres of beautiful Yorkshire countryside, Tong Garden Centre is a fantastic example of what can be achieved by modern destination garden centres. The new building extension boasts a second-floor restaurant featuring full glass wall windows and large skylights that cascade natural light down to the new houseplant and retail area.
Our senior designer/project manager Ian Betton worked closely with Mark Farnsworth Managing Director of Tong Garden Centre to plan store layouts and develop a range of bespoke and standard products to maximise sales, display space and customer experience.
Manufacturing began in September at our 23,000 ft Mid Wales factory ready for roll out and installation in October and store opening in November.
Houseplant Retail Display Products
- Cladded Houseplant Display Tables,
- Bespoke Square Tier Displays
- Bespoke Houseplant Pyramid Feature
- Three Tier Houseplant Gift Table
- Stairway Metal Frame Tiered Display
Gardening Retail Area Displays
- Full wall heavy-duty metal shelving systems with MFC trim and cladding
- Heavy-duty metal shelving Gondolas
- Pallet Coral
- Double A-Frames
- Trestle Tables
- Three Tier Gift Tables